Learning How to Learn WebAssembly

• administrators

WebAssembly is no joke. It took me two damn years to get a single star on one of my GitHub repositories. It’s an npm package that had over 900 downloads last month. I created a repository as a placeholder for an npm package using WebAssembly, and it got 4 stars…in 14 hours! If you’re like me, you’re probably intrigued by this new technology, but have no idea where to start.
    Rather than write a post about what WebAssembly can do or how neat it is (which it is), I’m going to try to provide a course of action you can follow to get up and running.
    Before I get into the meat and potatoes, I should probably provide a little of my background. I’m a JavaScript developer who wrote a lot of VBA code, so the underlying technologies were just as new to me as they may be to you. Let’s get started!

Read the full article: https://medium.com/pandera-labs/learning-how-to-learn-webassembly-7743663ed4d0

A community for developers looking to put WebAssembly to use today. Come rock WebAssembly with us!