Learning How to Learn WebAssembly

• administrators

WebAssembly is no joke. It took me two damn years to get a single star on one of my GitHub repositories. It’s an npm package that had over 900 downloads last month. I created a repository as a placeholder for an npm package using WebAssembly, and it got 4 stars…in 14 hours! If you’re like me, you’re probably intrigued by this new technology, but have no idea where to start.
    Rather than write a post about what WebAssembly can do or how neat it is (which it is), I’m going to try to provide a course of action you can follow to get up and running.
    Before I get into the meat and potatoes, I should probably provide a little of my background. I’m a JavaScript developer who wrote a lot of VBA code, so the underlying technologies were just as new to me as they may be to you. Let’s get started!

Read the full article: https://medium.com/pandera-labs/learning-how-to-learn-webassembly-7743663ed4d0

A community for developers looking to put WebAssembly to use today. Come rock WebAssembly with us!

Looks like your connection to WebAssembly Rocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.